A migraine is a primary headache problem. It is characterized by recurrent headaches. It generally affects one side of the head and lasts from 2 to 72 hours. Vomiting, nausea, and sensitivity to light sound or smell are some symptoms associated with a migraine. This pain is generally caused by doing some physical activities. The visual disturbance that is called Aura occurs up to one-third of people. Shimmery colored lights, flashes, and splotches can affect the people that have an Aura. A migraine occurs due to a mixture of environmental and genetic factors. This disorder may include vascular and neurological changes in the brain. There are many ways to get rid of this disorder here I am sharing how to get rid of a migraine with 3 effective ways.
HOW TO GET RID OF MIGRAINE WITH 3 EFFECTIVE WAYS
1): Nature is good remedy for a migraine
At the first stage of a migraine treat your usual activities if possible.
- Relax in peace environment. A migraine sometimes occurs due to the sensitivity of light and sound. Turn off the light and relax in the dark separate room and sleep if possible. Massage your neck and shoulder is awareness of an oncoming migraine. Yoga is the best technique to treat a migraine. At least 10 minutes in a day deep breathing while inhaling and exhaling can help you relax.
- Use Temperature therapy techniques. Use hot or cold temperature compresses to get rid of a migraine. The ice pack is good natural product. Ice pack reduces pain. Heating packs are also used. It can relax tense muscles. Taking warm showers or bath has the similar effect like heating packs.
- Take Supplements. The supplement is a good treatment for a migraine. The riboflavin 400mg that contain vitamin B2 is a very useful supplement to reduce the pain of a migraine. CoQ10 is also a very effective supplement to reduce the chance of a migraine.
- Try Herbal treatment. Herbal medicines are the mixture of natural ingredients. Use herbal medicines and there is no side effect. Dry leaf capsule is a very effective treatment to get rid of a migraine.
2): Control and minimize stress
Stress can never avoid in our daily life but you can control and minimize your stress. There is some step to helps you minimize your stress.
- Live a simple life. Don’t take too much stress. Perform some activities in your daily routine. Leave some activities for next day. Live a simple life and avoid too much stress.
- Perform activities in time. Manage your daily work routine. Update your day-work list. Divide your activities into manageable chunks.
- Take a break after doing some work. Sometimes your muscles are in the stretch after doing some work and you feel laziness. Take a break however your muscles relax and you feel comfortable. It is the best way to reduce stress. Your mind and your body relax is a way to get rid of a migraine.
- Enjoy your Leisure time. In your leisure time enjoy yourself. Play some games, take a coffee or tea with your friends so that your mind relax and away from stress. Do some hobbies in your leisure time and enjoy these moments.
- Your attitude must be positive. Your attitude must be positive while thinking. Don’t take too much stress when you are thinking about something. Taking stress may cause depression and hypertension. Relax your mind and think in relax manner.
3): Eat in an effective manner
Eat in regular interval. Eat a meal in time. Be consistency about your eating. Sometimes we eat in disorder manner and it may cause a migraine.
Don’t skip breakfast. Sometimes people skip their breakfast and this may cause a migraine in very fast rate. Take a healthy breakfast in your daily routine life.